Saint Zaliznytsia - Pin
- Express Worldwide Shipping
- Low stock - 15 items left
- Inventory on the way
Made in Kyiv, Ukraine
Discover the Saint Zaliznytsia collection, a collaboration with Ukrzaliznytsia, the iconic Ukrainian railway company. This charity collection pays tribute to the courageous railway workers who risked their lives, ensuring uninterrupted logistics in the face of the full-scale invasion.
Holding the iconic metal cup holder, familiar to those who have travelled on UZ trains, Saint Zaliznytsia invites you to embark on a triumphant journey. Whether you’ve had the pleasure of riding UZ trains or not, the spirit of Ukrainian Railways eagerly awaits your arrival once victory is secured!
All net profits from sales support the Iron Family fund, helping the families of impacted railway workers. Join us in honouring their invaluable contribution and be a part of making a difference.
- Metal pin with enamel coating
- Use on jackets, backpacks, hats, overcoats and more
- Butterfly clasp
- Made in Kyiv, Ukraine. Shipped from Canada
- Unless there’s a defect or issue with the item, no returns or exchanges possible - please expect 2-4 weeks for fulfillment + delivery.
|2.5 in / 6.5 cm||
1.75 in / 4.5 cm